Easy Shoe Slipper

Alles zur Klebetechnik
Antworten
Laddie
Einzugsgebiet: Ruhrgebiet, Münsterland, Radius ca. 60 km um Recklinghausen
Service: Hufbearbeitung für Pferde, Ponies, Esel; Schulung für Kunden.
Easy Shoe Slipper

Beitrag von Laddie » Sa 25. Jul 2015, 08:10

Ich habe das hier grad bei Facebook gefunden. Beschreibung des Erfinders:

"I am so excited for this shoe. I have been trying to get multiple companies to make this setup since before 2007, even resorted to making versions of this myself.
Finally, EasyCare has listened and here is the first run of prototypes of the EasyShoe Slipper… An entirely indirect glue version of the EasyShoe…
An indirect glue (glues to the dorsal wall instead of the sole),
Bifurcated (heels can move independently),
Composite shoe… Victory…
This shoe was applied to an upper level FEI Dressage horse with a lot of sensitivity on the solar surface. We filled in the foot surface of the shoe with a material with similar hardness to the hoof to fill in the uneven hoof surface, we find a much better result when the hoof is upon an even solar surface, then applied a Shufill shore 10 silicon packing.
We modified the heck out of the original mold (bottom right).
Changed the cuff shape, the cuff height, ground surface shape, solar surface shape, and added glue port.
But my gratitude to Garret Ford and EasyCare could not run deeper for going this direction.
This is going to be a major tool in our arsenal for sport horses and Therapeutic cases alike."
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Viele Grüße, Ariane

Andrea Keuchel
Einzugsgebiet: Hufpflege im Großraum Hannover, 60km Umkreis um meinen Standort, Hufschuhanpassung im Raum H, CE, LG, UE, BS, HH, HB
Service: Hufpflege NBHC, Klebeschuhe und -Beschläge, Hufschuhe: Beratung, Anpassung, Verkauf & Verleih
Re: Easy Shoe Slipper

Beitrag von Andrea Keuchel » So 2. Aug 2015, 05:51

Die simple Modifizierung der Glove-Schale

Antworten